RE: Airport Taxiway Bridges

Bill,

Appendix 3 of FAA Adivisory Circular 150/5320-6D "Design of Structures For
Heavy Aircraft" gives criteria for future heavy aircraft.  It gives three
typical gear configurations for design of structures.  It recommends
designing for wheel loads of 50,000 to 75,000 pounds with a gear
configurations consisting of 16 wheels (two 8 wheel groups) and two
configurations with 20 wheels (4 wheel nose gear and two 8 wheel groups) for
a total aircraft weight of up to 1.5 million pounds.

Hope this helps

Jim Hagensen, SE