Subject:    Hockeytown South
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:       5/6/99 11:07 PM

"Caldwell, Stan" wrote:

> "Hockeytown South" is my nickname for Dallas, Texas, home of the
> Dallas Stars, the best professional ice hockey team in North America.
> As you may or may not be aware, ice hockey is the sport that makes all
> other sports irrelevant!
>
> Stan Caldwell, P.E.

I am sorry Stan, but there is no good hockey south of the 60th
parallel.  The only reason there is a team in Dallas is that owners in
hockey occasionally drop down to the level of the average owner of a
baseball franchise.  Dallas's gain was Minnesota's loss.

Sorry for this bandwidth interruption, we now return you to our
regularly scheduled structural discussions.

"Caldwell, Stan" wrote:
Dallas, Texas, home of the Dallas Stars, the best professional ice hockey
team in North America.&nbsp; As you may or may not be aware, ice hockey
is the sport that makes all other sports irrelevant!</font>

parallel.&nbsp;
The only reason there is a team in Dallas is that owners in hockey occasionally
drop down to the level of the average owner of a baseball franchise.&nbsp;