RE: Hockey Town South??

Title: RE: Hockey Town South??

Dave:

If I am not mistaken , Dallas played Detroit 4 times this year, and won the first 3.  The last game didn't matter much to either team, because Dallas had already wrapped up the President's Cup for the second straight year.

I hope that Dallas does play Detroit in the third round, but I don't think that they will because Detroit must first survive an Avalanche.

Stan

I'm glad that you gave PROPS to the real Hockeytown - Detroit!!  Now, until
Dallas knocks off Detroit, Dallas can only claim to be the 2nd best pro
hockey team.  Regular season is one things, but it's playoff time now.

Dave Angelotti, PE

Now back to your regularly scheduled structural programming