Re: Ron Gallagher's Comments in SEAOC Plan Review

Charles:

Look at pages 2-1307 in the 94 code and at 2-479 in the 97 code.

Also maybe you can explain why these infamous words are placed here?

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates

>Neil, can you clarify where in '94 UBC Sec 2314.1 that the quoted item
>appears. I cannot even find mention of the adjective words rigid or flexible
>in connection with the term diaphragm, and this section is on wood shear
>walls and diaphragms.

>Great weather here in and around Sacramento, too.
>
>Charles O. Greenlaw  SE   Sacramento CA

The weather about 25 miles east is pretty good, too; in beautiful rural
Shingle Springs, where the deer and the mountain lions play.