Re: Ron Gallagher's Comments in SEAOC Plan Review

It's a good try but I don't think that I could convince the building
officials disallow rigid diaphragm analysis simply because the Index on the
code indicates it is not Not acceptable for Rigid diaphragm.
More than likely, the section was omitted from the 91 code and the Index was
not updated or references removed.

Good try, but I don't think it will hold water for a valid argument.

Regards,
Dennis