Clay Tile Wall Opening Lintel

I need to design a lintel for an opening being cut in a clay tile wall.  It is
the old fashion square tile from teh 50's with core holes.  I believe the
wall is about 4" thick and quite tall.  The Owner wants to put a couple sets
of double doors through the wall.  Has anybody developed a good detail for
cutting an opening in an existing clay tile wall?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team