Re: Ron......... Rigid Diaphragm Analysis

In a message dated 5/8/99 4:21:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Byainc(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< PS For anyone who may not have read all the treads on this issue I would
like
 to refer you to "Rigid vs Flexible Diaphragms-some comments" by Mark
Swingle.
 It as an excellent summary of the whole subject. >>

Would you mind reposting this article. This is where our search ability in
the archives failed me. I was not able to return the post by either searching
on Mark's name or the subject of the post (which was not found).  I'd like to
review his comments once again.

Dennis