Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Twisters

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Blake:  You could also contact the Calif. Office of Emergency Services, OES, 
in Sacramento and ask for the same information as ATC.  They have forms 
already printed for posting building, RED (no entry), YELLOW (limited entry) 
and GREEN (okay to enter).  This would help you in your immediate situation.  
The damage I see on TV is unbelievable.  Good luck.

Dave Messinger, SE
Lafayette, CA