Re: .... Appeal to those who created the code

Today I received my copy of the First Draft of the Florida Building Code
for review.  I get one chance to have my comments considered, a 4 hour
meeting on May 27.  And a portion of that hour will be taken up by NFPA
Life Safety Code considerations.

Am I wasting time voicing my concerns?  Can I expect the paternal/maternal
instincts of the Code Committee to be so strong that the "child" must be
protected from all parties, whether he's delinquent or not?

BTW, I just weighed the "baby" on my bathroom scales... 9 1/2 pounds.

Please advise,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

Warning!!!  "severely snipped"