Re: Rigid Diaphragm Analysis

In a message dated 5/9/99 11:03:49 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjbossi(--nospam--at)sonic.net writes:

<< I believe Frank McClure's post on the subject was right on the mark.

 I have contacted Jim Hodges at ICBO.  They really need to address this issue.

 Bob Bossi

Bob, I will help organize the posts that reflect the concerns of the list
members if you want them. I also recommend you provide a copy of the second
issue of SEAINT Online in which I addressed these issues and inserted
relevent posts from this listservice.
I will help in any way I can.
Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE