Re: Salary Survey

I worked for an Civil Engineer by the name of Bill Leas who retired in the
mid-80's from Hughes Helicopters in Culver City. Bill started my training in
structures even though most of his work was in facilities and machine pads.
However, no one could ever say that Bill Leas had an uninteresting career in
aerospace as he was the only Civil Engineer to take the one and only solo
flight with Howard Hughes on the Spruce Goose.

I think this gentlemans point is well taken. There are those who find a very
comfortable home in industry and are very challenged in the work.

Regards,
Dennis