Re: Built-up Columns

Two comments:

1.  Have you checked some numbers to see if you will have a problem
observing this requirement?

2.  Why see how close you can drive to the edge of a cliff?

I've never had any heartburn with this "limitation".  Crane booms might be
fairly challenging in this area, but you mentioned columns.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561