RE: Airport Taxiway Bridges

We are coporate ACI members, and get the Manual of Standard Practice as soon
as it comes out each year. I have the 1999 version here in my office.

We did find the ACI 343R reference to be quite illuminating, thanks. It
really isn't the general principles involved that we're working toward
discovering, but the specifics of the loading represented by our design
aircraft.

Thanks for your input.