FW: Free Essential Lahey Fortran 90 Download

Well, I went to http://www.lahey.com and downloaded the F90 compiler they
have available there. Here is the brief email message I got from Lahey:

-----Original Message-----
From: sales(--nospam--at)lahey.com [mailto:sales(--nospam--at)lahey.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 11:16 AM
To: polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net
Subject: Free Essential Lahey Fortran 90 Download

To: polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net (Bill Polhemus)
From: sales(--nospam--at)lahey.com

Dear Bill Polhemus,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Lahey Fortran 90.
The free version of Essential LF90 that you downloaded does
not generate optimized code and does not include the
popular Lahey ED for Windows editor, the Source On-Line
Debugger, the 350-page, on-line User's Guide and Language
Reference, or technical support. The complete Essential
LF90 language system, which includes these tools and free,
e-mail technical support, is available from Lahey Computer
Systems at the educational price of US$79 (commercial
price, US$195).

In addition to Essential LF90, Lahey also offers a full
Fortran 90 language system -- Lahey Fortran 90 -- and a
complete line of software development tools for scientists,
engineers, and educators.

For more information on our Fortran language systems and
software development tools, please visit our web site at
http://www.lahey.com, send e-mail to sales(--nospam--at)lahey.com, or
call us at 800-548-4778 or 702-831-2500.

Best Regards,
Mike Dato

Lahey Computer Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 6091
865 Tahoe Blvd.
Incline Village, NV 89450
U.S.A.

--
If you don't want to receive e-mail about Lahey products
and other Fortran news, please accept our apologies for