From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 1:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: RE: Hockey Town South??

I get the bit about the broom, but I'm afraid I missed the "octopus" part
altogether.

>  I was just about to go out and buy my broom and octopus.

This email transmission and any files that accompany it may
contain sensitive information belonging to the sender. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email transmission in error, please
immediately notify the Security Administrator.
Security.Administrator(--nospam--at)dowcorning.com