Diplomacy

Mr. Wish said: "I will keep you posted as to what I hear, but for now - I
have promised that diplomacy will be an important action."

What a relief! I 'm glad we haven't experienced Dennis when he wasn't
diplomatic.

BTW, Ron Gallagher was out volunteering at a 2-day Seismology Committee
meeting last Fri-Sat when Mr. Wish invoked his name.

Keep up the great work Ron Gallagher. I look forward to your Committee's
latest SEAOC Blue Book and Seismic Design Manuals.

Perhaps the reason why more engineers of Ron's caliber don't participate in
this listserve is they have many more relevant things to do.

Fred