Re: Diplomacy

At 5/10/99 12:49 PM, you wrote:
>Perhaps the reason why more engineers of Ron's caliber don't participate in
>this listserve is they have many more relevant things to do.

Fred:

I have high respect for you and Ron's contribution to the engineering
profession. But I totally disagree with your statement shown above. There
are over 10,000 engineers from all over the world that post and participate
on this list server. Their caliber and contributions are no less. To them
and others, this List is more "relevant" than any design manual ever published.

Shafat