Re: First Draft of the Florida Building Code

Robyn Wright, Department of Community Affairs, 850-921-2313.
Their web site is:

www.dca.state.fl.us/fhcd/fbc

The text was shipped from:

SBCCI
900 Montclair Rd.
Birmingham, Al 35213-6525

Their phone is 205-326-4572.

The workshops will be held at 8 different locations in Florida between May
17 & 27.  I plan to attend the one in Pensacola on May 27 -- If you have
some specific concerns, let me know; I'll air them at the workshop.

Fountain
   Phone 850-932-5547
   Fax      850-934-1916

> From: Ed Marshall <elmarshall(--nospam--at)HASimons.com>