RE: Salary Survey

That's P4800 / month. Or 185 pesos / day including Saturdays.
That's no joke. Well other's would receive around P8000 per month but that's
doing structural engineering consultancy for the government.
Anyway, a 2-year experience would guarantee an increase in pay and if you're
lucky, a promotion.
The rate I've given applies to a new graduate of civil engineering

A.  Yango
Civil/Structural