RE: Footing Soil Design Moment

You have written the formula for overturning moment at the toe of the
footing - this gives an indication of overturning tendency but is not
appropriate for checking the soil pressure.  You should use the full moment
at the centroid of the footing with the axial load to determine soil
pressure, using the formula P/A +/- M/S.