1920's 9 story concrete frame building

A past client of mine is putting in a bid for a condo flat in Pacific
Heights S.F. Million dollar views, very exclusive. It has a concrete frame
in the short direction and property line infill walls in the long direction.
It could be on bedrock. The floors are concrete pan joists. The building is
9 stories with single units per floor. My initial reaction without any
analysis is....not a good idea. Is there any possibility that a building
like this could have any margin of safety during a near fault 7.0
earthquake? Building plan records are available, but not until after the bid
date is due. My only comment will be that this building is not expected to
do well during a credible seismic event.

Regards,

Jeff Smith