Re: 1920's 9 story concrete frame building

Jeff:
I agree, particularly if the non-ductile concrete frames are in the short
direction.  This building probably also has a height to width ratio of 3-4. Even
if you had plans, you probably won't find the column steel tied with anything
more than #2 (two) smooth ties at 12" oc.