Re: Diplomacy

In a message dated 5/10/99 3:39:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:

<< Fred:

 I have high respect for you and Ron's contribution to the engineering
 profession. But I totally disagree with your statement shown above. There
 are over 10,000 engineers from all over the world that post and participate
 on this list server. Their caliber and contributions are no less. To them
 and others, this List is more "relevant" than any design manual ever
published.

 Shafat >>

Exceptionally well said.
Dennis