SEAINT Online Available Copies to Professional Organizations

May 11, 1999 11:41 PM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear List Member,

SEA of Northern California has chosen not to distribute the SEAINT Online
publication to their members and has returned the copies to the SEAOSC
office. If your local chapter (or any professional organization for that
matter) would like to distribute Online to their members, SEAOSC would be
pleased to send the number of copies they might need.
SEAOSC currently has an excess of 2,000 of the latest issue of Online and may
have a few of the January 1999 issues still available. Organizations are
invited to download or read on the web (PDF Plugin required), the January
issue which is available on the SEAINT Website at www.seaint.org. The link to
the publication is located below the Map of the US on the home  page.

Interested individuals or organizations should contact Jane or Don Gilbert at
the SEAOSC offices by calling 562-908-6131. We would be happy to accomodate
any organization who would like to distribute SEAINT Online with their
regular newsletters but we are limited at the moment to as many copies as our
advertising dollars will allow. However, as we grow we will be pleased to add
any professional organization that are interested.

SEAOSC can also be reached by email - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com