Re: Need sample of Rigid Diaphragm Analysis

My pleasure Ed. I think Ali Sadre's comments today are the most encouraging
in the treatment of flexible vs. rigid diaphragm design. I don't really
design concrete diaphragms execpt occassionally when applied above a plywood
diaphragm (ie,, lightweight concrete). I'll be happy to post on the list or
on the Website any data I can find to help clarify this confusing topic.

Regards and thanks for your support,

Dennis