Re: Gas Prices?!

The fact that this has nothing to do with structural engineering aside,
this seems incredibly stupid to me.  Why Chevron, when Exxon prices are
just as expensive or more expensive in some places?  All gas prices have
gone up recently.  Chevron is usually a few cents more even when gas
prices were lower. Why? Because they have a superior product, but you
didn't suggest boycotting them then.  You can go buy bottom of the barrel
(pun intended) sludge and save a few cents.  I'll spend the extra few
cents.  Our Canadian friends may be able to correct me, but I don't think
we have anything to complain about.

Tim