Re: CE News needs your opinion

Actually, there already are at least two magazines serving the structural
engineering community.

"Modern Steel Construction" is published by AISC and focuses on the design
and construction of steel-framed buildings and bridges. MSC is offered free
to all structural engineers in the U.S. (For a free subscription, email
melnick(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com; please include your name, company, address, telephone
and fax number).

"Structure" is published by the National Council of Structural Engineering
Associations, CASE and SEI and is mailed to all members of those three
organizations.