ISO 9175 Technical Pen pallet[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ISO 9175 Technical Pen pallet
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:22:29 -0500
anyone out there have a set of antiques?
what i'm referring to is a full set of technical pens . . .
specifically, what is the mm width of a 5x0, 5, and 7 pen width.
we are reformulating our corp CAD standards and i can't scrounge a complete set of pens from our numerous drawers . .
hoped a graphic supply catalogue could be found, but can't find that either . .
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: Is the code the standard of care legal reference
- Next by Subject: Job Vacancy at FEMA
- Previous by thread: RE: fem & caissons
- Next by thread: Aluminum shapes