Re: CE News needs your opinion

Terry,

Excellent idea!

I am a member of the Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC), the northern chapter of the Structural Engineers Association of California (SEAOC).

SEAONC is currently exploring ways of better interfacing with the public. A dedicated national magazine of the caliber of CE News would probably be very welcome. Talk to John Paquette (president) at (415)543-0733 or Pat Buscovich (Past President) at (415)788-2708, they will be very intereseted I am sure.

As an aside, several local SEA organizations (as well as the national SEA) publish newsletters. Their content might be of interest to you for possible inclusion in your proposed magazine. Examples of the SEAONC newsletters can be found at http://www.seaonc.org/newsletters.html. As for the national SEA publications, it is called Structure.

Good Luck

Constantine Shuhaibar, PhD
Project Engineer

SOHA Engineers