Concrete Frame Rigidity

I need a refresher course in lateral load distribution.  I need to find the
center of rigidity of a concrete frame building.  I can't find a reference
that illustrates how to do this.  All I find is concrete/masonry wall
illustrations.

I have a 2 story concrete framed structure in the Dominican Republic.  I want
to locate the center of rigidity.  Unfortunately the structure and framing is
not symmetrical so I need to calculate rigidity of the concrete frames.  It
is also irregular in plan.  I know rigidity is the reciprocal of defection,
but is there an easy way to calculate this for rigid frames?

I appreciate all insight into this topic.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org