RE: CE News needs your opinion

Yes, I would subscribe if mailed for free. I'm a civil/structural engineer
from Makati City, Philippines and we have a rarity or shortage of civil and
structural engineering publications. I guess everybody would  like to bring
this profession to new heights.

I'm looking forward to your publication.

Thank you very much.

A.Yango
Civil / Structural Engineer
Toyota Motor Philippines