Construction Joints

I know the code does not allow construction joints at the beam-column
joints. Or it does not allow concrete pouring to end at the beam-column
connection.
There is a provision that the pours should end at the location of the lowest
shear or something like that. My observation on the building construction
here in the Philippines is that the construction joints coincide with the
beam column joints. Although this is more of a construction methodology
matter, as most of my colleagues say, I am interested in how this method
would be have under seismic loading.

Is there any new technology being employed so that this method is allowed?
I guess the structural inspectors  have something to say on this. Do you
allow this kind of work.?

Just in need of your comments and help. Thanks!

A. Yango
TMP