Charles O. Greenlaw's May 13,1999 Comments "Re:Seismic Upgrade...."

Charles Greenlaw continues to make significant contributions to the
structural engineering profession by his very informative and well written
messages to the SEAOSC List Server.   His continued dedication to presenting
his knowledge and  the historical background concerning many of the important
issues the structural engineering profession faces today is to be commended.
I appreciate the time, effort, reasoned logic and  his writing skills to
present the information that he puts in his messages.  I print out his
messages and carefully read them.

While I do not agree with, let alone understand, everything he presents, I
certainly look forward to his thoughts and defend his right to present them.

Frank E. McClure    FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com   May 14, 1999