RE: 30; 000 foot Skyscraper.. .......!!!!!!

Tsiolkovsky invented this idea. It doesn't work on centrifugal force (which
according to my first year physics prof is fiction anyway) but by putting
the center of mass at the geosynchronous orbit elevation. Rockets wouldn't
be necessary because the orbiting end would remain above the anchor end.
Small adjustments could be made to move the middle of the structure out of
the way of satellites.