coffee break

The "oldtimers" will enjoy it - for sure.

    You are no longer a kid anymore, if...

** You can live without sex but not without glasses.
** Your back goes out more than you do.
** You buy a compass for the dash of your car.
** You are proud of your lawn mower.
** Your best friend is dating someone half their age...and isn't breaking any
laws.
** Your arms are almost too short to read the newspaper.
** You sing along with the elevator music.
** You would rather go to work than stay home sick.
** You enjoy hearing about other people's medical problems.
** You consider coffee one of the most important things in life.
** You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
** Neighbors borrow your tools.
** People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you ?"
** You have a dream about prunes.
** You're asleep, but others worry that you're dead.
** You answer a question with, "because I said so!"
** You take a metal detector to the beach.
** You know what the word "equity" means.
** You can't remember the last time you laid on the floor to watch television.
** Your ears are getting hairier than your head.
** You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
** You got cable for the weather channel.
** You can go bowling without drinking.
** You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize.