350W Availability

I received the notice of Algoma ceasing production in April 99.

Further I have contact a couple of vendors on Vancouver Island and it seems that 350W, although available, is not commonly specified here except for bridges and special uses.  It is 10% - 15% more expensive and availability is by order from Vancouver suppliers.  I therefore conclude that 300W is still the steel of choice in this neck of the woods.

Is this scenario the same throughout Canada and/or North America.

Thor Tandy  P.Eng  MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com