350W Availability[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <cisc_mike_gilmor(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Subject: 350W Availability
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:09:10 -0700
- Cc: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
I received the notice of Algoma ceasing production in April 99.
Further I have contact a couple of vendors on Vancouver Island and it seems that 350W, although available, is not commonly specified here except for bridges and special uses. It is 10% - 15% more expensive and availability is by order from Vancouver suppliers. I therefore conclude that 300W is still the steel of choice in this neck of the woods.
Is this scenario the same throughout Canada and/or North America.
Thor Tandy P.Eng MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: Re: 30; 000 foot Skyscraper.. .......!!!!!!
- Next by Subject: Re: 350W Availability
- Previous by thread: Consulting SE Needed - Santa Monica Project
- Next by thread: Re: 350W Availability