Re: Concrete Frame Rigidity

Mike Donahue wrote:

. > The ACI has (had) a nifty little publication on the lateral load response
. > for small concrete frames. It's great on the the concept and
. > fundamentals.  I can't put my hands on it now for the life of me but I'm
. > sure you'll find it in their pubs list on maybe web site. Maybe one of
. > our fellows can help me with the exact title.

Would that be, "Analysis of Small Reinforced Concrete Buildings for
Earthquake Forces" published by PCA?  Now, that ***is*** an old one!  My copy
has a 1955 copyright.  67 pages, 6" X 9".

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona