Re: The Top Six Reasons Computers are Female

Debby-
Are you offended by Engineer jokes too?  They are
all over the place and we are stereotyped in these
jokes.  Others poke fun at the stereotype, and most
of us engineers can have a good laugh at ourselves,
even though we are all sure we do not fit the
stereotype.

It just seems that no one can laugh at anything
anymore.  I am all for keeping to engineering
subjects for the purpose of creating an environment
where engineers of all backgrounds will fill
comfortable.  But I really think that all of us
would be better people if we could laugh at these
things a little more and not be so sensitive about
these issues.

Lynn