ANSYS v 5.4 Earthquake Analysis again...

Dear Peter hi!!
It's Haris from Greece. It has been quite some time since you had helped me
with the Ansys Transient Dynamic Analysis problem that I had, and I must
confess that your help really boosted me on that matter!
My advisor Prof. Stavros A. Anagnostopoulos wishes me to thank you and on
his behalf.
So I'm sending you this email  in order to ask for your help once again with
the program... I'm trying to impose two different accelerograms in to
different nodes of my structure. The problem that i'm researching deals with
the collisions of adjacent buildings during earthquakes and we are trying to
excite two buildings with different accelerograms at their foundation level.
Do you have any ideas about how we could set Ansys work on this
configuration?
How are things going for you and your work? Are you still involved with
Greek projects? i I really hope that we meet one day.
I wish to thank you in advance.
Bye bye from sunny Greece, Haris.