RE: Wanted engineer licensed in New Mexico

Title: RE: Wanted engineer licensed in New Mexico

We are licensed in New Mexico.  However, if this request amounts to "plan stamping" a design done by others, please do not bother contacting us.

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Vice President
*******************************
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
Engineers*Architects*Planners
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas  75225
Phone:    (214)346-6280
Mobile:   (214)236-9696
Fax:      (214)739-0095
Email:    scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com
Website:  http://www.halff.com