Slab on Grade Reference

In a recent search for information via the list, (thank you, all), Jim Kestner referred me to a publication called "Designing Floor Slabs on Grade" by Boyd Ringo and Robert Anderson published by Aberdeen.

Thank you Jim, apart from the section I originally inquired about, the book is rapidly becoming a favored and treasured reference.

To anyone on the list who wants an outstanding practical reference on the design and performance of slabs on grade, I cannot recommend the book highly enough.

Paul Feather PE
San Diego, CA