Re: Seismic Upgrade ..... Appeal to those who created the code

Dennis,

Ted Zsutty is responsible for chapter 1 of the Blue Book (2000 edition)
rewrite.  He is currently in the process of drafting such a language.  I have
seen the first draft and as with all first drafts it needs some work.

I think you have a great suggestion; we should hopefully be able to broadcast
a draft worthy of our members' review and input very soon. I will check with
Ted to see when such draft is ready and keep you posted.

Ali