Re: 1997 UBC How to request a REVISION

It's my understanding that there will be no more revisions to the '97 UBC.
Maybe ICBO would consider publishing an errata (if valid) to the UBC in their
Building Standards magazine; contact ICBO staff or the magazine editors for
further advice.  The next code for all U.S. is 2000 IBC, which has completed
most of the reviews for it's initial edition.  Code changes for the next cycle
will start soon.
John Rose/Tacoma, WA