Re: The Top Six Reasons Computers are Female

Mr. Polhemus:
    This is NOT a gender issue:  many males may be offended as well--but
have not spoken up.  Please, do not make generalities regarding a person's
sensitivities.  People are entitled to their feelings without judgement
from others--and, as i've seen so far, people on this list server are
entitled to voice their opinions, too.

Sincerely,   audra ranous