structural system with large steel box sections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: structural system with large steel box sections
- From: "S.K. Park" <pask(--nospam--at)uou.ulsan.ac.kr>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:40:50 +0900
I have been asked to develop a structural design system for boiler supporting structure for thermal power plant. The structural system is composed of mainly steel box sections and one of the largest size of the box section is 5 feet x 5 feet. I am looking for the references and design guide lines for the structural system with such large steel box sections and specially for the joint connection and diaphragm stiffening .
Can anyone help?.
- Prev by Subject: Structural system with large steel box sections
- Next by Subject: RE: structural system with large steel box sections
- Previous by thread: Structural system with large steel box sections
- Next by thread: Fw: You know you work for the government if ...