STAAD Results interpretation

I use STAAD3 for most of my design computations for frames, beams, columns.
Now I had to analyze a dual system for a 4-storey frame. I am confused with
the results of  STAAD specifically the walls. I inputted the command "Print
Element Forces". I also specified to print the element forces at the nodes.
It does print the stresses and the forces but at what point are the forces
acting. It prints the Fx , Fy and Fxy. Are these local or global forces? And
what is Fxy? The manual does not say what these forces are nor do they
specify the directions. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I did not encounter this problem before since we were using ETABS in our
office. Now, my only software is STAAD and I have to contend with this
problem.

A. Yango
CE / SE