Re: 1997 UBC How to request a REVISION

Ben,
Sorry but I thought I was responding to Ali Sadre's comments. On another side
issue, wouldn't it be great if, rather than publishing and mailing drafts of
the IBC, they could be available for download in PDF format?

These are some of the changes in the way we work that should be easy to
accomplish. The IBC as other drafts are created electronically by word
processors. For less than $300.00 the committees can purchase Adobe Acrobat
and simply send the file to the acrobat printer rather than a hard printer.
Very easy, very low cost and very accessible.

This is one simple suggestion that would make it easier for members or
interested professionals to obtain drafts for comment.

All it takes is a little cooperation with SEAINT.

Regards
Dennis

PS. I sent a copy of this to Tom Campbell for ICBO as a suggestion for a way
to make documents available to us easier and less costly than by mail. Tom,
maybe you can pass this suggestion on to those who can institute change.

for more information go to www.adobe.com and look up the Acrobate 4.0 product.