RE: STAAD Results interpretation

I have experienced some errors with the design module of STAAD3 for
reinforced concrete. We don't normally use STAAD for the design. Only for
its analysis.If ever we use it, it's only for counterchecking. We have our
own programs in EXCEL for the design.

I'm trying to figure out the Fx, Fy, Fxy and angle ( for Print Element
Forces) and is still in the process of doing so up to now. I hope you could
help me out on this. Thanks.