Bridge Girders with lead.

Jose,
There are methods which needle-guns connected to HEPA vacuum systems can
remove the paint and contain the waste. Try calling Mr. Bradley P. Fuller at
PENTEK Inc.
at (412) 262-0725. PENTEK is located in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA.

Other means are chemical cleaning, with solvents.

Good luck.

Tom Cummings, PE
Sr. Structural Engineer
URS Greiner Woodward Clyde
---------------------- Forwarded by Tom Cummings/NewYork on 05/18/99 07:26 AM

"jose mendez" <pecms(--nospam--at)atenas.com> on 05/17/99 06:59:23 PM