RE: STAAD Results interpretation

I don't have a problem with STAAD for design of simple steel framing (i.e.
rolled shapes, etc).

However, like you I won't even THINK of using it for concrete design.

Interesting thing is, I've had this attitude for ten years, and the latest
version of STAAD-PRO lets me know I have no reason to change my mind now.